Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

New SEO blog

Yes that's right, another blog about SEO (search engine optimisation).

But it's about doing it for yourself for free and not as an end in itself - I'm not an SEO professional.

I'm a magician based in Leicester in the UK and that is my profession, but my background is in technical writing and the production of educational materials for print and the web.

I promote myself as a magician through my main website dangifford.com and have had some success in getting it to appear high in the search engines, so I thought I'd write about how I've done it and continue to work at it - it's an ongoing process.

Iused to post a bit about SEO on my magic blog but I have more to say now, so I'm going to post it here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?